Slider

A trip to Ikea

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I thought I'd share a couple of the bargains to be found in Ikea.  I took a trip there yesterday and had heaps of fun.


Once a year I always pick up some of their lovely linen. 150cm wide and only $12.99 a metre
There are often some lovely fabrics suitable for quilt backings at $6.99 - $7.99
And their duck down cushion inserts are a bargain.
And of course I always enjoy one of the warm cinnamon scrolls to give me energy to shop...yum yum
I've fallen in love with these Hexie Log Cabin Pot Holders.
Many thanks to Caroline from Sew Can She for sharing her design with us in a great tutorial.  Please follow this LINK for the pattern.


Hope you have time for some sewing today
Love

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have an Ikea nearby! I could only wish...but I might head over to see what I can snag online! LOL! Love the hexie potholders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff Mel. I have used their cottons in my Aussie Hero stuff and their fabric markers are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info.....never thought of them for Linen or backing fabric & cinnamon scroll ...well, will have to check it out .....ha ha BG

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan