Slider

The art of Rone

Monday, July 31, 2017

I've been a fan of Melbourne street artist Rone for quite a while now.
 His work is on the Silo Art Trail which John and I plan to visit when he is on holidays in November.
if you follow this LINK you will see Hamish Scattermish's breathtaking photos of the beautiful paintings.

When we heard than Rone was painting an abandoned, soon to be demolished house in Alphington, John and I knew we had to visit.  You can read about the project HERE. 
I was thrilled to meet Tyrone in person and have been haunted by this work...about beauty and decay...since viewing it.  A very special experience.







I will always remember this magical experience.


Here's a beautiful pattern from gorgeous Jenny of Elefantz.  Please follow this LINK.  Many many thanks to Jenny for sharing it with us.


Have a wonderful day
Love


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan